In this stage, AMG Architects works closely with the client and relevant authorities to establish a comprehensive architectural brief and sketch plan design drawings.
Included in this stage are:
- Formulating the architectural brief to identify the client’s wants and needs and their preliminary budget figure.
- A thorough site analysis to identify the physical conditions and their impact on the initial design response.
- Meetings with relevant council and centre management authorities to discuss the architectural brief and the implications towards obtaining the necessary permits.
- Sketch plan drawings, such as site and landscaping plans, floor plans, elevations and streetscape perspectives, signage and traffic flow details, produced at an appropriate
scale to communicate to the client the proposed design response.
- A comprehensive town planning application following the client’s approval, incorporating the sketch plan drawings, application report documents, materials and
finishes sample board and certified energy rating report.